Morphe 35F Fall into Frost Palette Review, Swatch
I am going to run through and review and swatch the amazing new Morphe 35F Fall into Frost palette.
Morphe eyeshadow palettes come with 35 individual eyeshadows and have 5 rows of 7 eyeshadows. The eyeshadows are sooooo pigmented and when I use it I have to make sure I'm only using a little bit and sometimes even have to dab the brush on my hand because the color is super pigmented!
In regards to the 35F Fall into Frost palette , it has 7 matte shades and 28 rich metallic shades. Morphe describe the palette as "A flawless collection of Frosty colors with a shimmering finish paired with a hint of necessary neutrals that makes this palette a staple for all occasions. Shimmer gives you the drama that you want while still remaining fresh and youthful"
The palette is absolutely beautiful and I recommend it 100%. The eyeshadow looks you can create with this palette are endless! It is deffo a palette you want, it's so beautiful and the colors are amazing
Morphe 35F Palette ARM SWATCHES
Row 1 in Palette
Row 2 in Palette
Row 3 in Palette
Row 4 in Palette
Row 5 in Palette
Row Comparison Swatch
CONTINUES BELOW AD.....
Morphe 35F Palette on Eyes
CLICK IMAGES TO VIEW THEM IN FULL SIZE!!!
WHERE TO BUY MORPHE 35F PALETTE???
- KKW Ultra Light Beam Powder in Iridescent Over Liquid Lipsticks
- KKW Ultra Light Beams & Gloss First Impression, Description + Swatches in Iridescent and Bronze
- Jeffree Star Holiday Collection 2017 Velour Liquid Lipsticks- Medusa, Mermaid Blood, Christmas Cookie, Poinsettia, Berries on Ice, Santa Baby, Human Nature + First Class Review + Swatches
- ColourPop Golden State of Mind Eyeshadow Palette Description, First Impressions + Arm Swatches
- Jeffree Star Platinum Ice Highlighting Palette Product Info, Description, First Impression + Arm Swatches