Morphe 35F Fall into Frost Palette Review, Swatch
I am going to run through and review and swatch the amazing new Morphe 35F Fall into Frost palette.
Morphe eyeshadow palettes come with 35 individual eyeshadows and have 5 rows of 7 eyeshadows. The eyeshadows are sooooo pigmented and when I use it I have to make sure I'm only using a little bit and sometimes even have to dab the brush on my hand because the color is super pigmented!
In regards to the 35F Fall into Frost palette , it has 7 matte shades and 28 rich metallic shades. Morphe describe the palette as "A flawless collection of Frosty colors with a shimmering finish paired with a hint of necessary neutrals that makes this palette a staple for all occasions. Shimmer gives you the drama that you want while still remaining fresh and youthful"
The palette is absolutely beautiful and I recommend it 100%. The eyeshadow looks you can create with this palette are endless! It is deffo a palette you want, it's so beautiful and the colors are amazing
Morphe 35F Palette ARM SWATCHES
Row 1 in Palette
Row 2 in Palette
Row 3 in Palette
Row 4 in Palette
Row 5 in Palette
Row Comparison Swatch
CONTINUES BELOW AD.....
Morphe 35F Palette on Eyes
CLICK IMAGES TO VIEW THEM IN FULL SIZE!!!
WHERE TO BUY MORPHE 35F PALETTE???
- Beauty News + Announcements July 2018 Part 2- ABH, Huda, Kylie, Sugar Pill + More!!
- Jeffree Star Cosmetics Thirsty Collection Liquid Lipstick Review + Swatches- x 8 Shades
- Beauty News + Announcements! July 2018 Part 1- Kylie, OFRA, Nabla, Huda, ColourPop + More!!
- Jeffree Star Cosmetics Blood Sugar Palette- x4 Looks!
- Kylie Cosmetics Velvet Liquid Lipstick Review + Swatches- x 11 Shades- Birthday Suit, Commando, Naked, Charm, Harmony, Bare, L.A, Party Girl, Say No More, Surprise Me and Sprinkles