MAC Holiday 2017 Lipstick Review + Swatches in Holiday Crush, I’m Glistening & Warm Ice
MAC Holiday 2017 Lipstick Description, Product Info + Review
The MAC Holiday 2017 Lipsticks are limited edition lipstick's that come in multiple shades and feature the exclusive, frosty packaging of the MAC Holiday 2017 collection. Each Lipstick contains 3 grams (0.10 US ounces) of product and is made in Canada.
The formula of the lipstick's I picked up are all Frost. MAC lipsticks in a Frosty finish are a cross between a metallic and sheer finish. I wouldn't exactly class them as sheer because they do have a nice colour pay-off, but the consistency of them is much lighter, and thus much sheerer than lipstick's with a matte or creamy finish. They glide onto the lips with little to no resistance, and are extremely easy to apply.
All in all, I really like the MAC Holiday 2017 Lipsticks I picked up. They are extremely beautiful shades and I LOVE the formula!!
MAC HOLIDAY LIPSTICK PRICES + SOME CONVERSIONS
Holiday Crush is a Muted Pink Shade with Sparkles and a Frosty Finish
Holiday Crush Swatches
Warm Ice is a Dull Light Pink Shade with Silver Sparkles. It has a Frosty Finish
Warm Ice Swatches
I'm Glistening is a Light Pink Shade with Purple Sparkles and a Frosty Finish
I'm Glistening Swatches
What do you think of the MAC Holiday Lipstick's?? Let me know in the comments below babes!!!!!
WHERE TO BUY MAC HOLIDAY LIPSTICKS???
MAC Cosmetics Online Stores by country + In-Store. Your country should have their own official MAC site. Click the link below to go to MAC Cosmetic's country page where you can find links to stores/the online store for your country
My MAC Cosmetics Photo Gallery Albums!!
- Live Glam Kiss Me Liquid Lipsticks February 2018 Review + Swatches- Flirt, Valentine & Secret Admirer
- Heidi D Cosmetics Forever Matte Liquid Lipstick Review + Swatches in Richy, Blaise, Alladin, Chase, Tony, Cain, Cruz, Teddy & Black Swan
- ColourPop You Had Me At Hello Eyeshadow Palette First Impressions + Arm Swatches
- BH Cosmetics Matte Liquid Lipsticks Review + Swatches in Daisy, Sandy, Tabitha, Samantha, Princess, Endora, Cha Cha and Jeannie
- ColourPop Element of Surprise Eyeshadow Palette Description, First Impressions + Arm Swatches